Hi,
I created the following situation:
Automation rule number 1: Create a number of work items according to a specific amount of process steps.
=> Everything works fine here
Now I want to link every created work item according to a specific workflow. Like 1,2,3 =>4=>5=>6=>7. But sometimes it's just 1,2 =>4=>5=>6 or another time just 3=>4=>5=>6. The idea ist the process steps are not always the same and so the tickets are not the same any time.
But here is my problem:
Automation rules number 2-n:

As you can see. The rules finds the correct work item. ("1 work item found"). I checked and it is the correct one.
But when I run the rules. This happens:

Because in this case there were 4 process steps, also 4 of the "linking automations" started. But number 3 (first screenshot) that previously found the work item while testing, does not find anything (see audit log => step 3).
So, why is this happening?
Any ideas?
What do I miss?
Looking forward to your answers.
Thanks!
Regards