I am working on creating a ticket with different approval steps and different fields to fill in. The original person who submitted the ticket has a few fields to fill in. After that, there are fields in the details portion that need to be filled out after. Like a check list, making sure certain things are completed before the ticket can move forward.
I have created a similar rule, where in order for the ticket to move to the next step, a field in the details pane needs to be filled in with a number. This works because if the field is empty, trying to move it to the next transition will fail, stating a field needs to be filled in.
I am having issues with the rules for the next transition. I am trying to make it so multiple fields need to be filled in before the ticket can move forward. These are simple fields to fill in. They should all say yes before it can be transitioned. If any of them have no, the ticket is cancelled.
I am running into the issue where despite setting up the rules to say, these fields need to have "yes" in them, or have a value in them at all. I am still able to transition the ticket to the next step, despite having nothing in the required fields.
I know this setup can work, because a previous transition has a similar rule for a different detail field. Below is a screenshot of the Validate Details rules I have setup. I have multiple different types of validation, because I wanted to see if I could get it to prevent the ticket from moving to the next step then figuring out which one it was. However none of them prevent the ticket transition. Is there something I am missing?
