I'm working on a project to get the last unreleased version in our releases to assign to the fix version in a ticket when the code for the ticket is merged in github. I have serveral different releases in the project that go out every 2 weeks. I'd like to automate the process using Jira automation and smart values to accomplish this. The issue that I'm having is that I can't find a Smart Value that will provide me with the last unreleased version. When I use {{project.versions}} in my automation with a log action I can see all the versions, but when I use anything beyond that such as: {{project.versions.filter(released.isFalse).last.name}} or {{project.versions.filter(released.isFalse).name}} I get nothing. My conditions are working fine (project = "L3", Issue type is in ("Story", Bug, etc) and fix version is empty.
I have a custom field called "Release Group" that is set for each ticket so that an if/then/else statement is checked on that value. If the value is "AdminTool" it will hit that condition and then look to set the fix version for the ticket to the "AdminTool.*" release. But as you can see in the screen shot attached, the smart value for the specific release isn't coming back.
This is my smart value for Unreleased: Unreleased value: {{project.versions.filter(released.isFalse).value}}
I also have : AdminTool Unreleased: {{project.versions.filter(released.isFalse).filter(name.match("^[Aa]dmin[Tt]ool.*"))}}
None of these return a value. I've tried other smart value combinations from ChatGPT, but none of those work as well. Any help in getting the proper smart value for the latest unreleased version based off a partial name of the release would be helpful
Thank you.

