I would like to know how I can show a pages Child pages on a tab using the Tab Wizard macro without having to physically go into the Tab Wizard setup and create a link to each page manually? I was hoping to be able to use the “Child items (Child pages)” macro.
Thanks,
Brian
Hi @Brian Dunk
What do you mean with Tab wizard? Are you using a plugin or is it some of the native Confluence macros you are using?
Could you provide a screenshot of the macro you are using?
/Staffan
I would like to be able to add the “Child items (Child pages)” macro or something like it to a tab.
Good day Mr. Dunk,
Thank you for your time!
Rodrigo here from the Communardo team (the team behind the Navitabs app seen in the screenshot).
Do I understand correctly that you are interested in creating a Tab Navigation based on child pages rather than manually created ones, correct?
If so, the Tab Wizard's macro "Define a parent page" will be super helpful, as it detects all the specified child pages and automatically creates a Tab Navigation based on them.
To do this, simply search and place the macro "Tab Wizard: Define a parent page" and input the desired root page (if needed), afterwards click "save," and done! A child page navigation will be created.
We hope this is helpful! Feel free to contact us at any time via our support portal, where we welcome all feedback, questions and concerns.
With friendly regardsRodrigo & the Communardo team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.