Where can show the password complexity policy of Jira portal?
Hi @Leon Guo
Jira password requirements are set in the policies, you will need to have a verified domain.
See; manage-your-password-policy
Do you want to show the requirements for the password complexity to the customer somewhere in the portal so that the customer can see it?
Best regards,/Staffan
Yes, I know portal is the default rule by Atlassian Cloud, but I just want to know the details of the default rule.
I know portal is the default rule by Atlassian Cloud, but I just want to know the details of the default rule. I didn't create domain.
HI @Leon Guo
Welcome to the community.
I found the information for you.
You can’t create a password policy for Jira Service Management customers with portal-only accounts. These accounts must have a password between 8-100 characters in length.
manage-jira-service-management-customer-accounts
And see also; https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/manage-your-password-policy/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.