Hi, I received an invitation to join a team in Jira, but after I click on accept invite, the website just keeps loading, and at the end, I still can't log in.
Hello @Wenyao Yang
First, is that your team that sent you the invite? Have you cleared your cache and tried in incognito mode as well?
Hi Nikola,
Yes, the invite is from my team member. I have also tried to clear the cache and the incognito mode, still can't log in.
Thank you for your help anyway!
@Wenyao Yang
Are you the only one who is facing this issue?
Hi @Wenyao Yang
Remove from the url received all behind .atlassian.net.
What happens then, are you getting access denied?
Then it's clear, then you don't have a license granted an you need to be granted a license.
An admin of the system has to grant you access.
If you can get into Jira, you might have not been granted access to the project (space).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.