Dear Jira users,
Since the last update few months ago, I cannot manually reorder the tickets or subtickets in the List View.
Before the update, I was able to do it via the Drag and Drop symbol on the left, and the manual reordering was simply remembered from session to session.
Now, it seems that the tickets are always minimally ordered by creation date, preventing the drag and drop to work, simply (note that the icons and pointer change to a hand are displayed normally)...
I tried several filters, clearing all of them, even the creation date one, but nothing re-enables the drag and drop function.
In this state, we have a lot of difficulties to visualize our tickets, because the creation date is really irrelevant, the priorities are not sufficient, etc...
To note, I was admin of Jira in my past company in a standard plan. I implemented Jira Cloud use in my new company since 9 months, we are for the moment in Free plan because only 3 users for now, but I don't think the Free plan is the reason since it worked very fine until this last update...
Thank you for your help,
Robin