Before JSM got the overhaul of "settings and features" last year, I was able to change this part of our portal natively, without any extra extensions or apps. Was this setting moved to a different section? Or is it gone completely?
Hi @David Lariscy
This should still be available from the main portal page (https://yoursite.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals) under the Customize button in the top right corner.
Depending on what you want to change, it should be under Customize look and feel or Edit page layout
That's it! It was not showing under "customize" button on the specific portal that I was in, but it does show when you go to the main portals page, which I'm not sure how to get to from the admin settings. I'll look into that.
Thank you so much!
Perfect! Thank you!
@David Lariscy no problem, glad to help!
@David Lariscy Thank you for your comment, I couldn't get to the Look and Feel customization either from the Portal even as the Org-Admin/Admin. It was driving me nuts then I saw your comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.