I usually use the "List" tab on a space, ordering issues by key (ascending). In this tab, is can see the hierarchy of the issues (even if i have the issue 100 inside the number 1), and still continue seeing everything in order. I very much like this view.
So, right now I'm using an app so I can export the information on space, so I have a document that is easy to read, and where I can see the dependencies between issues. It helps if I want to see the "big picture" of something that we are going to develop.
I'm trying to replicate a way to extract the information that way. I'm using the "Easy PDF Export, Word Export, HTML Export, with Automation" app by BOJA Technology. Since I can't use it on that "list" tab, I need to search for issues, and then export.
But I can't replicate the order I get on the "list" tab.
Even if I copy the JQL that appears on the list, I will not get the same result while searching (example: on my project, on the list tab, the JQL that appears is this: "project = "P0056" ORDER BY key ASC, created DESC", but on this tab the information while taking into account the hierarchy of the issues. If I use the JQL on the search memory, it just order the issues by key, ignoring the hierarchy, obviously, I know I can change the order of things on the list tab... But what I want is the exact result I see, but when I'm on the search screen)
Is there kind of JQL expression that can help me replicate this order? With this, i could get the information exactly as i want it, and then work on the template.
Is there a way to do this? If I can't get a specific JQL, is there another app that can help me get this result (preferably a free one)
Thank you.