I've been excited at the prospect of using all the new AI features added to JIRA.
I'm the PM for teams across two different spaces. I want to set default values for all 4 ticket types, but only impacting my spaces, not my colleagues.
We have 4 template tickets: one for Stories, one for Tasks, one for Bugs, one for Epics.
Each time I create a new ticket, I find either an existing ticket that has cloned one of them, or clone it myself, to get the description right.
I thought, "maybe Rovo could handle this!" No, can just give me the text to copy & paste in.
"Maybe an Agent could handle this!" No, can't create tickets, even with the "Create Tickets" permission active.
"Maybe Automation could handle this!" Only if I create the ticket first, and then re-open it.
This feels like such a simple task, but I'm blocked at every turn: any recommendations for how I can implement this?