Hi @Tansu Akdeniz, @Trudy Claspill and the Atlassian team,
Thanks a lot for your replies and guidance.
I just want to clarify the situation with both Jira and Confluence, and why I am asking specifically to recover the old Confluence data.
As you can see from the attached screenshot of my inbox, I received multiple emails from Atlassian between 12 Nov and 24 Nov with subjects like:
“[Important Notice] Your Jira subscription is being deactivated due to inactivity”
“[Action Required] Your Jira subscription will be deactivated due to inactivity soon”
“[Important Notice] Your Confluence subscription is being deactivated due to inactivity”
“[Action Required] Your Confluence subscription will be deactivated due to inactivity soon”
Using the links in those emails I was able to successfully reactivate Jira. Jira on wts-project.atlassian.net is now working again and I can see the Jira subscription under Billing.
However, for Confluence I have a different problem:
The deactivation emails say that my Confluence app on
watasoftware-project.atlassian.net is being deactivated due to inactivity and that the data will be permanently deleted soon.
When I go to admin.atlassian.com and select the organization/site watasoftware-project, the Billing page shows:
“You don’t have any apps right now” – there is no Confluence subscription listed, so I cannot reactivate it myself using the documentation.
When I try to open an old Confluence page for our documentation, for example:
https://wts-project.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DFE/pages/39354370/Production+Deployment
I get the message: “Page unavailable – Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.”
Because I could not see the old Confluence subscription in Billing, I tried creating a new Confluence Free on wts-project.atlassian.net.
This new Confluence site is empty and does not contain our old spaces such as the DFE space or the “Production Deployment” page.
What I really need is not a new empty Confluence, but the old Confluence content that existed before deactivation.
Could you please:
Check in your backend whether the original Confluence site/data associated with:
watasoftware-project.atlassian.net (from the deactivation email), and
the old wiki URLs under wts-project.atlassian.net/wiki (space key DFE)
is still retained and not yet permanently deleted, and
If the data still exists, reactivate that original Confluence subscription or restore the old Confluence content (for example, by restoring the previous Confluence site or importing the old data into my current Confluence on wts-project.atlassian.net).
I am still within the deactivation window (the emails were sent from 12–24 Nov), and we did not intend to permanently delete our company documentation.
These Confluence spaces contain very important internal documentation for our company’s operations, so recovering this data is extremely critical for us.
If there is any possibility at all to restore the original Confluence content, I would be very grateful if you could help escalate this case internally and assist us with the recovery.
I can provide any additional screenshots (Billing pages, “Page unavailable” screen, and all deactivation emails) if that helps.
Thank you very much for your help in trying to recover the old Confluence data. We really appreciate your support.



