A user pointed out that an autocomplete now pops up when typing a date, however the format is incorrect. Can I configure this somewhere? I either need to be able to match the format our instance uses, or turn it off entirely as it is detrimental in its current state.ThanksScreenshot showing undesirable autocomplete behaviourScreenshots showing current date/time config of our instance that the autocomplete ignores
Hi @Sam Speight
I'm not sure that this is doable. Are you sure that this is done by Jira not by browser?
Regards,
Seba
Hi, thanks for your reply! That was my first thought too. I tested in chrome and opera and the behaviour was identical. It seems context aware and triggers when you type a digit preceded by 1-12 and a "/" I will check in with Atlassian support to confirm and post my findings back here.
Another oddity I remember popping up is if you type in JIRA or jira in Confluence; it'll autocorrect it to "Jira". I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same underlying mechanism!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.