hi,
I want to make an Automation rule to monitor Issue Limits on Jira issues.
I'm taking inspiration from this document : https://confluence.atlassian.com/automationkb/automation-rule-automation-rule-to-monitor-issue-limits-on-jira-issues-1528202439.html
The problem is that the response contains too many results. It includes cards that reached the limit but didn't exceed it, and cards that almost reached the limit but were processed. I no longer need alerts for these cards.
Do you have a solution for filtering the REST API response? For example, for linked limit issues, I would only want to be alerted for cards with more than 1850 links and fewer than 2000.
regards
Hi @Mélanie Liguet
You can't filter Rest api results.
As @Marc -Devoteam- stated, you can’t apply filters on this API. It only accepts one parameter, which retrieves the issue key instead of the ID
Thanks. That confirms I'm using the API correctly.
How do you get alerted when a ticket gets too close to the limit?
As mentioned in the KB article, per mail.
Or you could change this to sent a message to a slack or teams channel.
Atlassian confirms that the article is outdated. It is not possible to filter the results of the API call.
Depending upon how many work items are returned by that endpoint:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-limit-report-get
And without actually trying this, I wonder if one could:
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.