One of my boards is cursed. Issues I'm having:
- When I open a work item on the board, it scrolls to the top. I have a few hundred work items on this board and this is so so so frustrating.
- Work items randomly open. I'll be working on my other monitor and suddenly a random work item will open up. I'm not even touching the mouse. Sometimes a work item will open up while I'm editing another work item.
- Filters get stuck. If I filter for something on the board, then remove the filter, there is a good chance that I will be seeing that filter come up on its own at some point in the near future.
- Swimlane collapse gets stuck. If I collapse a swim lane, then expand it out, when I open a work item, the swim lane collapses again.
Its basically unusable at this point which sucks because I've moved my entire workflow to this single board. I tried copying it to a new board, clearing local storage/cache/cookies etc but the issues persist. I have filed several bug reports with Jira, nothing. Is there anything I can do about this?