I'm hoping to find out if it's possible to re-open a ticket after a certain period of time. The use case is that we would have an automation ticket completed with an estimate included as to the amount of time the automation is estimated to save each week. We'd like to be able to close that ticket as finished, but 2 weeks later, re-open (I have multiple "Done" type statuses for this) the ticket and re-assign to the original assignee so that they can update the "Actual Time Saved" versus the "Estimated Time Saved" and then put it to the final Implemented Done status.
Closest thing I found was the "Delay" function, but, that seems to be a real time count and limited to waiting a few seconds or minutes between steps. I also don't have any idea what to use as the trigger for the ticket to reopen without there being anything based on certain number of days passing.
Is this possible? Am I making this too complicated and there's an easier way to accomplish what I'm after?
Appreciate any help!