Hi all,
We have several tickets that seem to be hidden from board view if they haven't been updated for a while. They can still be seen from list view, but we want them to be visible all the time in board view.
I'm using a team-managed software space. I'm aware of the option for done items, which is not turned on, but it is affecting all tickets, and I have no filters turned on.
There are no filters or group-by settings selected for the board view.
We also don't have the backlog feature enabled.
There is no max issue set for any of the columns.
We only use tasks as an issue type on this board.
Further investigation, I've noticed that inside the tickets, they are marked as done next to the status. This is an in-progress status, and Jira seems to have automatically assigned it as done. Any help to get Jira to stop doing this, I would be grateful.
I've included screenshots:

