Hi, thank you for your response. I want to explain my issue clearly.
I am using Scrum, and I created a new board for a new sprint. The problem is that my Done column on the new board is showing all the completed tasks from the old board, even though those tasks belong to previous sprints.
What I want is for the Done column to be empty on the new board, and only show new tasks that I complete going forward. I still want the Done column to exist, but I do not want the old completed tasks to appear there.
My backlog does not show completed items. Only the board shows them. When I go to Board Settings and then Columns, I can see the Done status and other statuses mapped. My project uses only one workflow, so all statuses are shared and I cannot separate old Done tasks from new ones.
I want to know how to make the new board show only new completed tasks in the Done column, without showing all the old Done tasks from previous sprints.
How can I set up my board or filter to achieve this?
Thank you.