We are trying to setup an automation rule to send out an email at 8:00am to users if their ticket has sat with the status of "Waiting for User" for 3 business days with no activity. So, currently with the way we have it setup, the rule is running but not performing any actions even though when I validate the rule it doesn't state that no tickets currently match.
I also have another concern that the rule is going by calendar days instead of business days and so these emails will be sent out over the weekend.
Also I want this rule to trigger once at the [3-5) day mark. So when it runs at 8:00am, any ticket that is over 3 days inactive and under 5 days inactive will get an email sent (unless there is a better trigger for this rule).
This is what I currently have setup for an automation rule:
