This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting reports to CSV
Try as I might, I cannot find the 'export' button from the reports section shown in this article. I am using JIRA Portfoloio in the Cloud. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi Adam,
You can only export to csv the Release and Scope reports. For all other report types, you can embed via iFrame or send a link via the 'Share' button.
We'll update our documentation to avoid confusion in the future.
Thanks,BreePM - Portfolio for JIRA
Hi Bree - thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I do not see the Export button on any screen in JIRA Portfolio - including release or scope. I have tried using current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer. Is there any way we could look at this together?
Thanks again.
Adam
Hi Adam, You should see it here (as highlighted).Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 3.16.49 PM.png
Feel free to email me and we can check it out: bdavies at atlassian dot com
Thanks,
Bree
I've found it Bree - my issue was that there are 2 report toggle buttons - I was trying from the button on the top right, and should have been using the top left button.
Thanks again for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.