I am using the email ingestion feature to pull data from an email to create a new epic. In that email there is a list of items we need to provide. This list is variable. Sometimes we need Item A, B, & C, other times we need Items B, C, D, & E. The output (items) are standardized so there's no issue with manual entry.
I have an automation that looks at the description field, finds the items that need to be delivered with the epic an I want to use those items to check boxes on a checkbox field. So I am using a series of If's to update the field. If Description contains "Item A" update "Deliverable" with "Item A". So on with Items B - Z.
The problem I have is that only the last item is checked when this logic finishes. So it seems like this process is setting the entire list to only "Item A" then clearing the list and setting it to only "Item B". It's not additive.
The "Deliverable" custom field is setup as a Checkboxes field type.
Example from my automation:
It searches the description for the term "Cost / Quote ($)" and if it finds it then is set's the field Required Bid Assets to "Cost / Quote"

These all work individually but not if more than one of these is found.