Rovo Agent Insights seem quite limited currently and it would be very useful to have an idea of the types of queries users are asking Rovo agents.
For example, I want our users to use a Rovo agent to ask questions about our knowledge base. I want to understand which questions are the most common, to identify any gaps in user understanding that we need to address from a training perspective.
I also want to understand for which questions Rovo is not able to provide an answer based on our Knowledge Base, as an indicator of where gaps in our knowledge base exist.
Are these sort of analytics on the roadmap and if so, when could one expect them to be live?
Seeing how many users use a Rovo is less useful if you can't see what they are using it for.
Has anyone found a useful workaround for these sorts of conversation insights in the meantime?