I want to delete my account as the title is
I can't delete my account when it says I can't delete it, but let me delete my account right away
Hi @[deleted]
Please contact with Atlassian support (https://support.atlassian.com) to clarify this. If delete account action is disabled for you, there is a strong reason why. They will be able to help you.
Regards,Seba
Hello @[deleted]
Did you go to Account settings -> Account preferences -> Delete account?
What error message do you receive?
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
• User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions.
Here's what it's about
@[deleted]
To proceed, you must either cancel the subscription or assign another user as the billing administrator before attempting to delete your account again. You can manage your subscriptions and billing contacts through admin.atlassian.com/billing.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/deleting-account/qaq-p/3064956
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.