Automate jira cloud backup is no longer working. I use sendweb requests POST to https://aicas-jira.atlassian.net/rest/backup/1/export/runbackup and get the automation rule validation: error 400 Export to Server has been deprecated.
Is there a different URL, or headers required?
Thank you
Unfortunately Atlassian has deprecated the endpoint. For more information see https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Backup-Manager-API-deprecation-is-there-going-to-be-a/qaq-p/3120079
So no more automated backup for jira Cloud for standard users.
Hi @cristina cociug
Unfortunately there is no good native solution for backups in cloud.
If you are willing to look at apps from the Marketplace there are some good options
Rewind Backups for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
Revyz Command Center for Jira (Configuration Backup Optimiz) | Atlassian Marketplace
I am not affiliated with any of them, but these two are from trusted partners and I have seen them demonstrate the functionality at Team 25.
Best regards,/Staffan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.