Hello all,
Question:
I am wondering if anyone has found a way in Confluence Databases (DB) to overwrite existing data in a DB through a CSV import?
What happens/What I tried:
When using the "import -> CSV -> Add to existing fields" option, even if the CSV is formatted the exact same as the DB, then it'll just duplicate those entries rather than overwriting existing data. Simply doubling the size of the DB 
When using "Replace the entire database" you lose your formatting for the DB and thus can't create multiple uniformed databases with the same color mapping for tags.
I've also tried copy & pasting the data from a CSV into the DB, locking the structure of the DB, selecting specific information to be overwritten but nothing seems to work.
Further context:
I'm trying to create a "Contract and Project" DB where some departments can track our contracts, what projects go to said contracts, and other data related to these efforts. In order to save on time manually updating, I'd like to update with a CSV incase a large amount of data changes. Per above, I don't think that's possible.