I'm unable to create the link from a Story/Task/Bug/etc. to an Epic via the CSV import.
During import, I can see the appropriate fields (work item id, work type, etc.).
After import, all items (including Epics) get created. The Epic associations are missing but I can set them manually afterwards. Sub-tasks are associated to the correct parent items.
I even tried using the raw CSV from this page which I edited to only have Epics and below:
issue type,issue key,status,summary,issue id,parent
Epic,test-125,To Do,Epic with parent and no child story but 1 sub-task and parent Inititive,3,
Epic,test-126,To Do,This is an epic with 1 story and 1 bug as child issues mapped,4,
Story,test-127,To Do,Example story 1 Summary no child issue mapped,5,
Story,test-128,To Do,"Example story with 1 child sub-task mapped, and a parent epic is mapped",6,4
Bug,test-129,To Do,bug with 1 child sub-task ,106589,4
sub-task,test-130,To Do,subtask 1,7,6
sub-task,test-131,To Do,subtask 2,8,106589
sub-task,test-132,To Do,Subtask 3,9,3
I get the same kind of errors after trying to import the above CSV:
- Cannot add value [ Work item ] to CustomField [JPT-126] in Parent Link with summary 'Example story with 1 child sub-task mapped, and a parent epic is mapped'. Probably value was in incorrect format
- Cannot add value [ Work item ] to CustomField [JPT-126] in Parent Link with summary 'bug with 1 child sub-task'. Probably value was in incorrect format
I have no clue how to proceed with / debug this problem anymore.