As example, I have a page with LaTeX Math Block macro but when I try to render the page with Include Page macro, the math block show as macro name instead of render properly in the macro. Is this a known issue in Include Page macro?
Hey @Kar Ming Wan ,
I believe this is a known limitation. There are a couple of reported bugs related to this:
I haven't found anything strictly related to a LaTeX macro, but it falls into the third-party category of macros.
As some workarounds suggest, try re-add macros to the source and destination sites, but it won't ensure that things will work each time.
I guess that's on the Atlassian side to fix - you could reach out to Atlassian Support and discuss this with them to see if they will have any other suggestions (or if they will create a new bug related to what you're experiencing) 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Kar Ming Wan
What app do you use for LaTeX?
I've checked that the LaTeX macro by Mosaic works with the Include macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.