No cards are imported from Trello to Jira, even though the columns and background are.
Hi @ST-TS-Duc NV
Wat steps are you taking?
Can you clarify a bit more on what you are trying to achieve?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-. Thank you for your reply.
To start, I created a new space in Jira and proceeded with the import from Trello option. After Jira indicated the associated Trello workspace, I chose the board and continued with naming the space.
The importing process took around 5 minutes. When it's finished, a new Jira space is created. There are many views, including the board view, along with the background that we decorated our Trello board. However, there was no card at all.
I hope you can help me address this, as it would take our team lots of time to migrate manually.
Thank you.
Did you executer the import via these steps: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-trello/
What is the content of the log, based on the import.
The community is an open forum and users on the forum can't access your instance or see any details of your instance.
Hi, I have the same issue. I want to transfer a whole Trello board with all cards to a JIRA board, because we want to stop using Trello and use JIRA instead (for several internal reasons).
This is what I did:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.