Hello,
we use JIRA for about three years and now we also want to use the service desk.
Yesterday I modified the workflow and added the "waiting for customer" and the "waiting for support" status. After some problems this works good.
One of the last open things on my todo-list is to modify the mails sended along the workflow.
For example when a customer creates a new ticket via the service desk he currently gets the following email:
[JIRA] Request #PROMO-2628 confirmed: Stimmt jetzt der Workflow?
Hi iPark-Media,
We have received your request and will get back to you soon.
– iPM_Promotion Support-System
But how can I change the subject an the content of this email? I looked through all the admin-settings - I found the notification schemes but in this I can't change the content/template of the mail.
We are from germany, so we would change the subject etc. to german.
Thanks for some help!
Best regards,
Timo