Hello @Ajay Soni
You should check with your organization admin if the license for Confluence still relevant.There are no active incidents on Atlassian.
Hi It was trial account, I am the admin for that, I had maintained some important pages on that.
@Ajay Soni Welcome to the Atlassian community
When is the last time you used the Confluence space. Free spaces that are not used will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. You should have received emails notifying you. Has it been longer than 120 days?
Looking at what you shared above it could also be maintenance. Free plans can be offline for maintenance everyday from 1-3am in the servers timezone.
As @Brant Schroeder mentioned, if you were not active for 120 days, this is why your site was deactivated.At what time were you trying to access Confluence?
Hey @Ajay Soni ,
If you are an Org admin, you can navigate to Atlassian Administration > Billing to view the status for each site/app.
It could be something like maintenance window (as the guys already said), or, depending when the trial is expiring or if it's expired, if you have over 10 active users for the app and if you haven't added payment details, I believe in this case site will also be unvailable until you sort out number of users or until you add payment method. 👀
Anyway, Atlassian organizations are free, so if you've created this site (which is currently unavailable), you should be an Org admin as well and therefore have access to the main dashboard to see what's going on. 🤔
Cheers,Tobi
I have same problem.. How can I solve this problem...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.