Hello Team,
I am creating a plan in Jira and I want to apply OR filter... At present all the fields work as AND filter. I want to use one of the query as OR. Pasting Rally screenshot for reference. I need similar filter while creating plan in Jira.
Hello @Akdas Shaikh
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Using the native Filter capability with OR logic instead of AND logic is not currently available.
I did not find a change request about that specifically. I found one requesting the option to create a custom JQL filter which would be one method to apply OR logic.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-95114
You could ask your Jira Administrators to reach out directly to Atlassian through a support case to see if they can find an existing change request or create a new one for this feature.
You can also use the "Give Feedback" option under the Help menu in Jira to provide your feedback directly to Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.