Is this how I report a bug? I was not able to find how to report a bug, this should be easier to find. Or are we not paying enough to be allowed to report bugs?
I'm having an issue with comments in Jira tickets. If I type a normal comment and then click an a different element on the page (I don't leave the page), then it says 'You have an unsaved comment'. This is good. The problem is that when I do this with a REPLY to a comment, then my reply just disappears and can not be restored, instead of showing 'You have an unsaved comment'.
I have lost a lot of time re-typing my replies because it likes to disappear all the time. I'm being forced to type my comment in a different app and then copy it over to Jira. This is frustrating. Please fix this.