Hello. I can't delete folder in my own space. When I click to 3 dots, it disappears and menu doesn't open.
I tried to change browser from Safari to Chrome, I am owner and admin of my space. Is it bug? Any suggestions?
Clear browser cache and cookies – sometimes old data interferes with UI elements.
Disable browser extensions – some extensions can block menus or scripts.
Try incognito/private mode – this can help identify if it’s a cache or extension issue.
Check for updates – make sure your browser and the platform are up to date.
No, I just tried incognito window, unfortunately three dots button still disappears after click on it
Incognito window doesn't solve the issue. Also, I tried change OS from MAC to Windows. Any other suggestions?
is it working right when you click in simple tab without incognito window tab?
Using Incognito or regular browser window, I see 3 dots button, but after I click it, I see only + button to create something. But not menu with folder features, also it happens when i try to delete page. 3 dots menu disappears.BUT! 3 dots menu in the space is available! So I can visit space settings! So, I can't manage content without its menu
Try a different browser or device – even though you tried Chrome, testing on another OS or device can help rule out local rendering issues.
Hi @Kostiantyn Zhabko
I have seen multiple reports of this symptom in community questions and I do not see anything listed on the status pages for it: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
As you seem to have tried several possible causes from the browser, if you are on a paid license I recommend working with your Jira Product Admin to contact Atlassian Support:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
When you hear back from them, please post what you learn to benefit the community. Thank you!
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.