command: `acli jira workitem comment list --key EOS-670 --json`
part of output:
```
{ "author": "J A", "body": "", "id": "11826", "visibility": "public" },```
what the comment looks like on web:
Hey @Jayen Ashar ,
I might be wrong, but I believe this is not yet supported > there's this open feature request related to action items and managing them via JQL or REST API: JRACLOUD-85414: Manage Action items in Jira via JQL or REST API or Automations
I know people are mainly struggling with getting that via REST APIs or creating new action items with automation, so it might be the same case here, but I might be wrong as I haven't explored acli that much.
What you could also try is this question in the Developer community to see if anyone there has found a solution or workaround. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Jayen Ashar
I tried this, but this doesn't seem possible.
executing without JSON jsut provides a table with each individual comment as a row.
Rich text markup, like task items or emoji's don't show.
What you could also try is this question in the Developer community to see if anyone there has found a solution or workaround
I vaguely remember someone asking about it over there a few months ago, and the answer was the same as @Marc -Devoteam- said... it's not supported yet in the ACLI, and what you've found in JRACLOUD-85414 confirms that.
Last year, in this thread where Action Items were first announced, I described how to declare them using ADF with the v3 REST APIs, but not much has changed since then for the v2 APIs or the ACLI and automations
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.