Jira sprint dates are showing in MM/DD/YYYY American format on the Edit Form.
How do I get this fixed i.e. so it picks up the Windows date and language settings like every other windows app ?
Hi @Michael GreenThanks for the question.Jira's date format is controlled by Jira’s own locale settings, not your computer’s.I think you could change it in the Look and Fill section, but this impacts all users.Check it in this section.https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa
That link just came back with apparent rubbish ?
Reset to DefaultWe suggest a logo size of 368px width by 56px height.Upload a fileNo file chosenorUpload from a URLTitleTitles appear in your browser tab and when switching applications. Change your title in General configuration > Edit settings.
Show on dashboard sidebarWhen enabled, the title will appear below the logo.Favicon
Reset to DefaultUpload a fileNo file chosenorUpload from a URLUse project avatar/icon as faviconwhen enabled, the project pages favicon will be changed to projects avatar (classic projects) / icon (next-gen projects). Any non-project specific page will use the favicon set above.Navigation colorsChoose a color scheme for the main horizontal navigation bar.Date / time formatsDocumentation on date / time formats can be found online.
Hi @Michael GreenDid you change the " yourdomain part to your domain?If yes, please also provide a screenshot. I will help figure it out.
The look&feel datetime is in European format in my account, however the sprint start and end date is still in US format.
How can I fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.