Does Smart Create AI feature on the whiteboard:
Does it retain Atlassian data?
Is it visible to other Atlassians?
Is it used for model development?
Hey @Shubhada Ramanathan ,
I believe this might be best to ask within some internal channels, as I can see you're part of the official Atlassian team
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tob : Could you please point me to the internal channel where I can check this? Thank you
@Shubhada Ramanathan uh, from my knowledge, one of the main sites Atlassian uses is hello.atlassian.net (but I might be wrong here).
I don't work for Atlassian, so I'm not sure what channels you guys are using, but there's definitelly an internal Slack workspace you should be part of, or maybe try to check with your manager to see what would be the best resources when it comes to this question. 📚
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.