I have a problem with a specific user that is on the project. Despite the fact that he has the same rights with other members, he cannot be found on the available users to be assigned.
Hi @Maria Economou
Please check with Permission helper if user has Assignable User permission and for suer if user has assigned license and browse permission in project. I know, I know you mentioned that permissions are the same but sometimes something is missing.
Regards,
Seba
Hi @Maria Economou ,Can you just check you are using team-managed or company-managed space type? There's a slight difference between the two when it comes to assigning permissions.
In general, users should have assignable user permissions in order to be able to select them in the Assignee fields.
So, check that and check which role is assigned to this user.
Also, there is a global permission "Browse users and groups" which might affect which users can be selected in user picker fields.
A couple of things you can additionally check:
Hope this will help.
Cheers,Tobi
I don't know how to do all this.
Is there a support to help me with the specific user step by step? Teamviewer?
I found very helpful the permission helper.
Thank you for giving me the idea to search there!
Problem solved!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.