I looked at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Working+in+text+mode#Workingintextmode-Workingintextmode-uneditable_stepsPreventingissuesfrombeingedited and I don't see the options mentioned in the article. I'd like to update some fields in closed issues to pull into a query.
You got two options here: remove the property jira.issue.editable = false then you and everyones else can edit an issue in closed status.
The second option is to add a transition from Closed to Closed and use the edit screen as transition screen. Make sure that there is a condition that only e.g. admins can use this transition. So only a few can "edit" issues in closed status.
Thanks, how do I get to those screens? I'm in workflow shemes and I can't find it.
Not quite sure what you mean with " how do I get those Screens". If you don't know which screen is used for edit, look in the screen scheme used in that project.
I'm not sure where to find this setting. I'm on Administration> Workflow Schemes. Clicked all sorts of things around this section and not seeing where I can find the option for jira.issues.editable. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.