Hello all
I am working on creating templates in Confluence both Global and space templates, which is not an issue for us. But what we want is a template for the space landing page. When you create a new page Confluence automtacally creates this landing page which you fill out. But we have created a space with look and minimum content that we want to be used whenever a space is created, or at least when a space is created that the user can choose to use standard whatever options Confluence offers today but also to be able to chose a space from this template.
I am not talking about the structure of the space, ie folder pages etc, I am only talking about this landing page that all spaces have.
I have tried everything but am not finding a way to do this. Can anyone help me?
P.s we are in the cloud.