Hi. My work items, like Requests, Epics, and tasks, are opening in the sidebar instead of the current page. This is the worst update ever. How can I disable this and make items open on the current page as usual?
Hi @Roman Merkulov
Use the arrows option in the preview issue.
This will open the item in full vie, this will keep doing this until you use the arrows option again in an issue, then items will be opening in the sidebar.
This is a user personal setting, you can't push this global as an admin
Hi Marc. Thank you for your answer. The problem is that I don't see arrows. New tab opening only
Can you try it incognito, as I can see this in any project and on multiple Jira instances.
I tried incognito and other browsers too (Chrome, Edge, Commet). Also, all team members of my organization have the same issue. We can work as normal with this UI
I am here to echo Roman. This is the most idiotic and regarded change I have yet to see in Jira. 1. I have to click on the link, which opens the side bar. 2. Then I have to click on the link again from the side bar to open the link in the a new browser tab. 3. Then I have to navigate back to the original browser tab to close the side bar. 4. Then I have to close the first original browser tab. 5. Then I have to navigate to the original thing I wanted to navigate to in the first place. What maroon thought this was a good idea? I just want to click on the link of the issue and have it open in the same tab that I am currently like every other link since the history of the internet has worked for the past 30 years! PUT IT BACK!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.