I cannot log into Jira Service Management or other pages. I do not receive any verification code either to my email or Authenticator. In the past I received code both to my email and Authenticator. Since I mainly used email I removed Jira from the Authenticator app I did not use it. Now when I try to log into JSM it says it send a verification code to Authenticator. How can I add that to my Authenticator again or how can receive the verification code to may email?
br
Jarno
Hi @Jarno Pikkarainen
Check with the administrators of the instance you are trying to reach.
It seems 2FA on your account needs to be reset, or a policy change has been made on the Atlassian site.
Here in community, most of us are Atlassian users like yourself, not (necessarily) employees of Atlassian.
We don't have access to your environment or can get access.
This community is an open public forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.