I’m running into two PDF export issues that only started happening recently.
1. PNG images no longer appear in PDF exports
Up until recently, our PDF exports worked perfectly. Now, PNG images simply don’t show up in the exported PDF.
The pages look correct in Confluence.
The PDF export completes successfully, but any PNG image is missing.
As a test, I replaced a PNG with a .jpg, and the JPEG exported fine — but we can’t switch formats across our documentation because we have hundreds of pages of content, all using PNGs.
So this used to work, but suddenly doesn’t.
2. Excerpts also fail to export
In a separate Space I created an inclusion library for screenshots (using Excerpt + Excerpt Include). This works great in the Confluence editor - the images display correctly - but none of the excerpts are included in the PDF export, even when the included image is a .jpg.
So, my questions are:
- Is this a known bug?
- Are there any workarounds that don't require converting our entire image library?
Thanks,