After submitting the app, I received an email saying that a JIRA ticket (ECOHELP-94575) had been created so I could track the review progress.
However, I never had access to that ticket throughout the process — the link always showed that I didn’t have permission.
Ten business days later, I was notified that the app was rejected due to a timeout, without any visible review updates or access to the referenced JIRA issue.

Because I couldn’t see the ticket, I had no way to know what caused the delay, whether any action was needed from me, or whether the review was stuck. This lack of visibility makes it difficult to understand why the timeout happened or how to prevent it in future submissions.
I would like clarification on:
What specifically caused the timeout?
Why I was not granted access to the tracking ticket (ECOHELP-94575)?
How to avoid the same issue during the next submission cycle.