I received an email saying my account will be deleted due to inactivity. I was using the account less than a month ago. Is that not enough of usage to keep the account open?
What is the minimum usage time?
Hi,
This is usually a recurring email sent when it detects that you haven't used the instance for a certain period of time. I advise you to try to log in at least once a week, although if you're not using it, you might not need it as much as you think. In any case, here's a post that might help you.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/What-should-be-the-optimal-inactivity-period-before-user/qaq-p/2390396
Regards
I'm curious if this can be triggered by one team member being just a placeholder, so no activity for that "member?"
Hi @Brandon D - Individual user inactivity shouldn't affect the entire Confluence site or subscription. However, the entire Confluence site can be deactivated if no one logs in for an extended period.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.