Hi all,
I have made an automation that should send emails to specified addresses whenever a work item (that is not a Subtask) is created between 4PM and 8AM.
This is how the setup looks:
When: work item created
Conditions applied: Issue Type does not equal Subtask
If: Compare two values
First value* (required): {{issue.created.format("H")}}
Second value: 16
Then: Send Email
[To, Subject and Content are populated correctly]
If: Compare two values
First value* (required): {{issue.created.format("H")}}
Second value: 8
Then: Send Email
[To, Subject and Content are populated correctly]
This doesn't seem to work.
My customer who usually opens cases in between those hours is from Singapore (=a very different timezone). Might this be the reason?
If not, does anybody have any ideas as to how to make it work?
I'll apreciate any help!
Thank you
Jagoda
[Edit: I'm trying to format my message to look nicer but it doesn't save my changes, apologies]