Hi
It probably doesn't meet the criteria or it's already in use; try changing it.
Regards
Hi @zhou
The problem you have:
“我们这边出现了问题。请再试一次。如果这种情况继续发生,请联系支持部门。(提供问题 ID 供 Atlassian 使用:Anonymous ID: "8ae05889-5e13-33f1-f06f-6772cb027a2a")”
Translated:
“Something went wrong on our side. Please try again. If this continues to happen, contact support. (Provide this problem ID to Atlassian: Anonymous ID: …)”
Means that most likely there was something wrong on Atlassian's side, and you indeed should try in a while. The site's name is correct and have no problem:
Best,
Alex
Hi @zhou ,
I would suggest to wait for few hours and retry. Sometimes the new sites takes time and loads after few minutes.Meantime you can try accessing robot4world.atlassian.net
Also there is daily maintenance window between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. in the timezone of the server of your Atlassian app.
Hi Alex
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried many times at different times,but it still does not work.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed ,
I have tried accessing robot4world.atlassian.net,but it does not work.
And I have already avoided the maintenance window you mentioned.
Hi @Vronik ,
I make sure that the URL meet the criteria and not in use from the web response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.