### Errors Received:
1. **API Error**: `"Your Jira Cloud subscription has been deactivated due to inactivity"` with error code `SUSPENDED_INACTIVITY`
2. **503 Error**: Service Unavailable when trying to connect to the API
### What I've Tried:
- Reactivated the account through the interface
- Verified that the site is accessible in the browser - everything works fine
- Checked the API Token - it's valid
- Waited several minutes - the issue persists
### What I'm Trying to Do:
I'm trying to use the Jira REST API to create Issues and Confluence pages through API endpoints:
- `POST /rest/api/3/issue` - to create Issues
- `POST /rest/api/content` - to create Confluence pages
### Request:
I would appreciate if you could check:
1. Is the account actually reactivated in the system?
2. Is there anything else I need to do to activate the API?
3. Is there a known issue with the service right now?
I would appreciate help with reactivating the account and restoring API access.
Thank you,