I am having trouble.
When a form is submitted the status goes to a blank table. I than have to go and change that status to whatever I want the status to be. How Do i use the confiforms to create a rue that will move the status right away on a new form submission to "submitted"?
If you are using Registration Control as your only way to submit the form, you could also just put
Status=1
on the Set values as key=value pairs, separated by & (as request parameters) field of the control.That way, when you submit the status would already be set to 1, instead of running an IFTTT that changes the status after submitting.
As I understand from the screenshot the field name is "Status"
So the parameters
entryId=[entry.id]&Status=1
(if your option for "submitted" is with an ID = 1)
Absolutely! That is the easiest, but you will need to remember to do that in every form view (registration control), if you have multiple for your form. As this setting is macro specific
Yes that solved my problem. Thank you guys for the quick response. The Registration Control was what solved what I needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.