Objective i am trying to list all Pull requests that are there under a label. I created a jira filter for the same. Which looks like this in the jira filter

As one can see that the Pull Requests status is seen in the Development Column.
But when i try to do the same in the confluence i dont see the status in the development at all. I want to see the status in development in confluence how do I go about seeing the same.
I tried the following things in the confluence to show it.
1. Directly Copying the JIRA filter - No status in development seen
Following is a snapshot with jira filter where the jira filter link was copied directly in the confluence. (Here the existing filter id was provided.)

2. Writing the same JQL in the confluence - No status in development seen
Following is a snapshot with JQL in the confluence.

3. Writing the same with the Legacy Jira - No status in development seen
Following is a snapshot with JIRA legacy addition in confluence

Is this a known issue or development status is cannot be seen in the confluence at all.