Hi! I have a problem that's been troubling me for quite a few months already. Whenever I open a confluence page, I get a proper view (with a searchbar, the article, the hierarchy on the left etc.)

However, even though all the elements are visible, clicking on intractable elements doesn't work (I can go to a different page, but the "..." doesn't show anything, the share button doesn't do anything, pressing Enter after typing something in search doesn't work.)
After a few seconds the page refreshes on its own and after that only the main article is visible. I'm able to use the search, but I can't do anything else as there's no buttons

Not being able to make new pages, duplicate them, change their hierarchy etc. has been troubling me for a while so I'm asking for help if there's anything I can do about this. I'm using Firefox, but the same behavior occurs on Edge. There are two errors I'm getting in the console:
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://xp.atlassian.com/v1/rgstr?k=client-V619XLt8GsSV0HU.... (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).
ERROR [Statsig] A networking error occurred during POST request to https://xp.atlassian.com/v1/rgstr?k=client-V619XLt8GsSV0HU.... TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.