Hi everyone,
I’m hoping to get some help understanding why one of my Jira Automation rules keeps failing without giving a clear reason.
I’ve created an automation rule that should trigger whenever we receive a Critical or Major ticket on our customer service portal. When the condition is met, the rule is supposed to send an email notification to a specific group of people.
However, the rule keeps failing and only shows the generic message “Some errors.”
When I open the details, it says:
“The rule was disabled, deleted, or re-configured while it was running; or you may have reached your execution limits.”
I’ve checked everything mentioned in that message, and I’m confident that none of those situations apply:
Because of that, I’m stuck — the rule simply won’t run, and I don’t know how to figure out the actual root cause.
My questions for the community:
How can I identify the exact reason an automation rule is failing when it only reports “Some errors”?
Is there a more detailed log or debug view available beyond the summary shown in the audit log?
Are there known issues or hidden conditions that might cause a rule like this (email notification on Critical/Major issues) to fail?
Could this be related to permissions, email handler configuration, or something else not mentioned in the error?
Any insights or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!